Even though this brandy new theme is functional, I’m still in the process of making little tweaks here and there. Upgrading from one design layout to another is exciting, but it also comes at a price. My first theme was fantastic, but as a non-programmer, it was very inflexible and rigid when it came to customizing it.
I used to have a section called “Asides” where I could post links on my homepage with short snippets of information about each one. The contents of each “Aside” were displayed like a comment or a tweet on the front page while the back end is an actual post. Since I no longer need this type of post, I figured I would collect the information and repackage it all into one small post.
So, without further ado, here’s a short list of celebrities taken from the showcase that use WordPress to run their website.
- Best selling romance novelist Danielle Steele
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi
- Entrepreneur and NBA team owner Mark Cuban
- Comedienne Margare Cho
- Former Brady Bunch star Barry Williams
- Professional baseball pitcher Curt Schilling
- Tennis pro Andy Roddick
- Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak
- Entrepreneur and rapper Jay-Z
- Academy Award winning actress Jane Fonda
- Famous chef Emeril Lagasse
- Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton
- Screenwriter and director Kevin Smith
- Television host and author Martha Stewart
If anyone else is aware of others out there that I missed, please let me know.